3 cloves garlic, minced
1 15 oz. can white beans
1 cup package extra firm tofu, drained
1/2 tsp. salt
4 Tbsp. vegetable broth
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup vital wheat gluten flour
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1/4 tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor until well combined.
- Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls and arrange in shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip each ball over and bake for another 15 minutes.
Srirach Style Sauce Ingredients:
2 Tbsp. vegetable broth
5 cloves garlic, minced
2 15 oz. cans crushed tomatoes
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- In a medium sauce pan, cook garlic in vegetable broth for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.